SECURITY POLICY: Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.”
SIZZIX : eclips Machine - STARTER KIT + eCal (SCAL) + 10 Cartridges!
Retail Price: $468.99
Our Price: $320.00
Out of stock
Item Number: SZ-BF-655934+SCAL
Expected shipping is Late-November 2013 if we receive our order early, we will ship early too.
Here's how you get your extra cartridges... Just add this item to your shopping cart and checkout with this as the ONLY item in your card and DO NOT use any coupons or discounts. You will receive TEN extra eClips cartridges selected from the Sizzix top-selling list! Cartridge bonus is valued at over $240 - our best offer yet.
You can request the 10 cartridges that you want and we will do our best to send the ones you want! Please add a few alternates in case some are not available. You can select Stamp2Cut cartridges, but we need to add $5 per S2C cartridge in your list. Just add your request to the customer notes or send an email to customer email@example.com.
NOTE: If you currently have a machine on order with a different bonus offer - you can easily ship to this one by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before your machine is shipped!
Important: If you use a coupon code or add other items in your cart, we can't ship the extra Cartridges!
This item does not qualify for free/reduced shipping.
Because of the size and special handling, there is a reduced shipping charge of $30
(NOTE: We CANNOT sell the eclips in Europe, South Africa, or Australia due to voltage requirements.)
For the first time, Sizzix award-winning artwork is available electronically. The eclips Electronic Shape-Cutting Machine and Handheld Remote Control creates completely customizable shapes and letters to adorn almost anything! The Starter Kit contains everything to get started, including the Machine, Handheld Remote Control and Cradle, Starter Design & Font Cartridge and much, much, more!
With a separate or w/machine purchase of eCAL software, your eclips can access even more robust capabilities, including:
- Works with installed TrueType and OpenType fonts
- Works with thousands of free TrueType Fonts including Dingbat/Wingding
- Import various file formats, including SVG and PDF
- Drawing tools to draw and edit shapes
- Weld overlapping letters and shapes together
- Select styles, including Shadow and Blackout, to change look of letters and shapes
- Auto tracing feature automatically converts images for cutting
- Create rhinestone templates and Lattice shapes
- Laser Cut Preview to see where you'll cut before you cut
- Cut additional shapes from Sure Cuts A Lot Library
- WYSIWYG Interface With Virtual Mat, what you see is what you cut
- Save your design layouts, so you can save and share your designs
- Available for Windows and Macintosh OSX
- Free technical support and access to video training series
- Plus, much more!
- eclips 12 Shape-Cutting Machine
- Universal Power Supply
- 2 Cutting Blades
- eclips Handheld Remote Control
- eclips Handheld Remote Control Cradle
- Blade Holder
- Power Cord 6
- USB Cable
- Starter Cartridge (please see attached images)
- Starter Cartridge Booklet
- Cartridge Easy-Store Case
- 12 x 12 Cutting Mat, Users Guide
- SURE CUTS ALOT
Machine measures approx. 22 1/2' x 5'x 7 1/2x'
- Auto selection of speed and pressure for material to be cut
- 2-speed blade movement for fast and accurate positioning
- Adjustable blade depth
- Laser image preview for less paper waste
- Cut sizes to nearest 1/100 of an inch
- Cut vellum, paper, cardstock and chipboard in preset and custom sizes
- Convenient handle to take machine anywhere
Handheld Remote Control:
- Performs all functions remotely
- High-resolution 3.6" LCD for larger image preview
- Easy on-screen navigation
- Sliding screen reveals full keypad
- Ergonomic cradle allows tabletop use
- Multi-language user interface (English, French, Spanish, German)
- Remove and replace cartridges with power on
- Decorative borders for 6", 12", 18" and 24" projects
- Search command for all shapes
- Create a favorites folder for designs you like
- Picture-in-picture and mirror functions
- Designs available in several styles: Original, Border, Outline, Shadow, Solid
- Extra embellishments and add-ons to accompany select shapes
Q: What types of materials does the eclips Machine cut?
A: The eclips is designed to cut a wide range of materials from paper, vinyl, construction paper, cardstock (light, medium and heavy), adhesive cardstock (light, medium and heavy), vellum and light chipboard.
Q: What is the cutting range of the eclips?
A: The eclips cuts thousands of shapes ranging in sizes from approximately .01" (.025cm) to 24" (61.0cm). The Cutting Mats allow you to cut paper sizes up to 12" x 12" (30.5cm x 30.5cm) or 12" x 24" (30.5cm x 61.0cm).
Can the following please be added: Maximum thickness for standard cutting blades is .8 mm.
*also please note that the users manual for software version 1.0 & 2.0 reflects that the eclips can cut foam but there is no preset for foam on the controller!
Looking for a demo video from Sizzix? Click HERE!